MRKT Alexandra Park. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: MRKT Alexandra Park
- Builders: Tridel
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Denison Avenue & Dundas Street West
- Architect: CS&P and SvN Architects
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 5 Stories
- Number Of Units: 175
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Surrounded by the city’s coolest neighbourhoods — Queen West, Kensington Market and Chinatown — MRKT Alexandra Park is a rare opportunity to live in the cultural epicentre of Toronto. Located west of Spadina on Dundas Street West, the city’s best and most unique shops, restaurants, galleries and parks are just steps away.
Following the success of SQ and SQ2, MRKT Alexandra Park is the third Tridel condominium community in this important downtown revitalization of the 18-acre, master-planned Alexandra Park community.
Youth Zone Gym Facilities Courtyard Kid Zone Community Garden